Divisions are now closed for new registrations. If your child would like to play ball this summer, please contact us to see if we have space available.
Physical distancing is required at the diamonds. At this time, only one parent or guardian will be allowed per child.
Please adhere to the following:
- do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled times
- physical distancing must be practiced at all times by each family
- no sunflower seeds or spitting
- there will be no sharing of personal equipment or water bottles. Please make sure to bring your own water bottle
- bleachers may be used for the players. Spectators
- minimal spectators are recommended and must maintain physical distancing while at the diamond
- players and spectators must remain at their designated diamond
- anyone in who enters the park is required to mark down their attendance with the coach at their diamond
- proper hand hygiene must be used prior to, during and after clinics
- we will maintain the 30 person maximum at each diamond - we ask for your cooperation (includes players, parents & coaches)
- anyone who is sick or symptomatic or has been in contact with anyone who has been sick must not attend the clinics